Sometimes Fridays are Mondays

I'm beginning this post on Friday. I'm not sure when I will get to publish the post but it is relevant to today so that is why I am telling what today is first. Yesterday I was sitting in my chair imagining a few things the boy and I would do today. Not crazy things. Not marathon-running type things. Just a simple trip to the store to buy vitamins for everyone and a trip to exchange some shoes I ordered online where I WAY overestimated his shoe size. Not too complicated. Two places. Not long lists. The weather even cooperated for us today. The problem is today my body decided it doesn't want me to do anything. I have never had such a crazy panic attack. At least this is my self-diagnosis. I'm sure if I went to the ER they would tell me it is either dehydration or anxiety so I'm staying home and drinking water. So far nothing has gotten worse and it isn't chest pain since first thing this morning. Since then it is really low (for me) blood pressure, high resting heart rate, jello wobbly legs, dizzy, and shortness of breath. I think that is it. weakness but that is meh. Tingling but that still never went away from my first post right so that isn't really tied to this.

Anyway, my point is. I had plans. Normal person plans but my body doesn't let me do these things. Today.  ...tomorrow might be different. I never know. You never know. John Paul, we never know. I'm giving you a look....

So some days I might need a wheelchair around a store. Somedays I might take a wheelchair around one store but not around another. It is because I'm saving my energy so I can go to my daughter's soccer game the next day ;) or take the kids to the park. Some days I might walk around all the stores because I know the next day the best husband in the world will be home to take care of me and the kids and the house and I won't have to get up and down as much and worry about stuff. Some days I pull into a parking lot and see the crowds and pull right back out again (usually making the kids cry because they really wanted to go shopping) because I don't even have the energy to get out of the car. This happens a LOT in the summer. More than I care to admit. JP is getting used to it but Kai still isn't and Logan DEFINITELY is not used to it yet.

Some days, like today, I have big plans but know that I won't be leaving the house except to get Kylen from school and come home again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clarification...like butter

No one sees what is really happening

MS is unpredictable