Still here. Still all the feels

 Hi all. The fam and I are still here. We have our own house now which I had hoped would give me more steps because it is bigger than where we were living but it really doesn't do that. I have discovered my max walking is about 1000 steps before I need to sit, which isn't a lot. When I push myself and require several days to recover I can walk 8k steps in one day but I pay for it for several days after. I just need to find that perfect number of steps to walk daily, spread out over the course of the day, and do that...I'm working on it. I will keep you posted. I am currently taking Gilenya (since March 2018) for MS and a lot of other medications for pain and the other lovely things that come along with MS.  I don't want to talk about the pain, I want to try and focus on progress. Let me know you stopped by or feel free to ask questions if you have any! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clarification...like butter

No one sees what is really happening

MS is unpredictable